Live an acne-free life
with the help of holistic nutritional therapy
Spoiler Alert: living the confident, healthy and acne-free life of your dreams is possible. Even if it feels impossible right now.
I’ve been where you are: struggling to see a light at the end of the tunnel, hiding your skin away from the world, feeling trapped inside your own body.
And now I’m here as a nutritional therapist to help you rid yourself of acne, create healthy and sustainable habits, and live life to the full again. No restriction, no miracle cures, no empty promises – just working with your body’s needs instead of battling against them.
You’ve tried everything to solve your acne…
- you’ve spent hundreds of £££ on skincare products
- you’ve tried cutting out gluten, dairy & carbs
- you’ve been given antibiotics, topical creams and vague advice from your GP
- you’ve drunk more water, exercised more and quit alcohol
- you’ve Googled ‘how to clear my acne’ thousands of times
… but you still haven’t found something that works.
You’re desperate to find the solution to your skin woes…
- you want clear, acne-free skin
- you want to heal your relationship with food
- you want a long-term solution that actually works
- you want to know what’s really causing your symptoms
- you want to finally feel healthy, happy and confident again
… and you’re in the right place.
The power of nutritional therapy, for your skin
I’m a nutritional therapist because I know it works. I’ve been in your shoes, hiding my acne-ridden skin away from the world and resigning myself to a lifetime of low confidence.
But now? Now I’ve found healthy habits that work for me. I’ve rebuilt my body from the inside out. I’ve taken control of my skin by focusing on nutrition, health and lifestyle. And now I’m helping you do the same.
- Choose your treatment package – The Glow Getter or The Bare Basics
- Book your 90-minute initial consultation to discuss your goals and your struggles
- Receive your personalised nutritional recommendations
- Meet at your convenience for 45-minute follow-up consultations or 15-minute catch-ups
Ready to start your journey to clear skin, a healthy body and a confident mind?
Clearing acne through nutritional therapy – how does it work?
I get it – you’ve tried so many “solutions” for your acne that you’re not convinced nutritional therapy will be the answer for you.
But trust me: it is.
The difference between nutritional therapy and the other ‘miracle cures’ you’ve tried for your skin is that a holistic nutritional therapist (like me!) looks at the whole picture. Your acne isn’t just acne – it’s being caused by something. And its cause might be something you’ve never even thought about before.
We’re all told that drinking more water and eating more vegetables is good for us, but that advice only goes so far. When you’re struggling with acne or any other skin or health condition, you need personal advice. Advice that takes into account your body, your health history, and your lifestyle.
That’s what you get when you work with a nutritional therapist for your acne: tailored advice that works in harmony with your body, not against it.
Working with your body
Your body is a wonderfully complex machine – every part of it is interconnected, which means that your acne might be caused by a hundred different things.
When you’re treating at the surface level only, using skincare products, make up, or wonder serums, you’re only tackling the symptoms, not the cause. And that’s why those things don’t work for longer than a couple of days or weeks at a time.
Knowing the cause of your acne is vital. It might be the foods you’re eating, the health of your gut, the stress your lifestyle is giving you, your hormones, a food intolerance – whatever it is, holistic nutritional therapy works to uncover the cause and find solutions that actually work.